Do you have PE Unisex Shorts with a Peeling SJSC logo?
Dennis Uniform has identified the cause of the peeling logo on our PE Unisex Shorts.
Dennis Uniform has offered to exchange the PE shorts that you have purchased, with either a Unisex PE short or a Girls-cut PE short. You must submit a request for an exchange during the following time frame ONLY:
Thursday, April 12, 2018 through Friday, April 20, 2018 at 3 p.m.
That is right….Your damaged PE short can be exchanged for a PE short in the style and size of your choice!
Here is what you do:
1. Complete the request below for the style and size of the PE short that you would like to receive in exchange for your peeling logo PE Short during the above timeframe.
2. Watch for a future Serradipity announcement as to the actual date that the PE Short exchange date will occur on campus.
3. Bring the peeling logo PE short(s) that you own to campus on the exchange day ONLY, and your new shorts that you requested will be available to take with you. Please DO NOT send your damaged PE shorts to the school…you must bring them with you on the exchange date.
4. Would you like to be able to purchase more PE shorts in both the Unisex cut and Girls cut? As soon as our new shipment arrives, they will be available for sale in our St. Serra online store. They will also be available for sale at the SerraStrong event in August 2018!
What’s new with the style of the PE Shorts?
1. The PE Shorts will feature Fiberlok (PDF) logos!
2. Our NEW PE Short options will be:
Boys – the identical nylon Unisex PE short as currently offered, but with the new Fiberlok logo.
Girls – the identical nylon Unisex PE short as currently offered, or also a new Girls-cut nylon PE short, both styles with the new Fiberlok logo.
Thank you for supporting the Student Store, as an operating budget fundraiser for our school. Currently, PE shorts are not available on our online store, but we have the PE T-Shirts and a variety of SJSC Spirit items, like Tervis Beverage mugs and teddy bears for the graduate. See our flyer in the Monthly Envelope or CLICK HERE to view your Student Store. For any questions, please contact Catherine Tirado, Student Store Coordinator at email@example.com.